Saturday, January 9, 2010

introductions.

Hey there. ;) I'm Gabriella. I'm 14. I have many deep things that I end up saying randomly and that have no real purpose for in conversations that I'm currently in, or I end up posting them on other websites on boards and realising that they probably belonged on a blog and not on said website. I don't really do much with my life. I follow the simple pattern of eat, sleep, school, internet, friends, read HP fanfiction, write, throw schoolwork out the window. Draco x Ginny is the best ship EVER. J.K Rowling meant for Ginny to dump Harry's ass in the end and run off and help the poor little rich boy who was in way over his head, aka Draco Malfoy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, your a sad, sad person.

I have been on awesomest site for a few years now - it's called kittentracks.com. On there I'm Ella & my account number is #52775. Check it out. ;) It's my addiction. Seriously. It's the simple reason of why I never hand in assignments.. actually, I guess that reason goes to internet in general. My favourite colour is purple, I'm moving to the UK when I'm older, I have 8 best friends all of whom are pretty amazing, photoshop is fun to play around with, I know HTML... I may look pretty stupid, but I'm a total smartass.. this is when my get-to-know-me ranty runs out.

Anyway, I guess this is a sucky introduction, but it'll have to do.
- Gabriellaaa. (:

2 comments:

  1. Guess who this is!!!

    Kit.
    Kit.

    It's hautning you.
    You know it is.
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really good gabby!

    ReplyDelete